I wanted to get into a little detail regarding the DBN Tournament held at Vet Wars 2010. First I would like to acknowledge the players that participated with their scores. In the tourney you ended the game by scoring 4 points or the one hour clock expired. Then we took each Win/Loss score for the 3 battles you played to get a Kill Ratio. These are the official individual results results. Overall team victory goes to the French Players scoring a (+) 1 to (-) 1 Kill Ratio. Vive le France!
1. Terry S. - Playing the British scored 4/1, 4/0, and 1/3 for the top kill ratio of (+) 6.
2. Andrew G. - Playing the British scored 4/1, 2/2, and 4/2 for the second spot of (+) 5.
3. Tony F. - Playing the French scored 4/1, 4/1, 2/4 for a third place ratio of (+) 4.
4. Collin - Playing a French Army scored 4/1, 0/4, 4/1 for a tie for 4th place with a ratio of (+) 2.
4. Nate - Playing a French Army scored 2/1, 0/0, 2/1 for a tie for 4th place with a ratio of (+) 2.
5. Matt - Playing a Prussian Army scored 1/4, 0/0, 4/3 for a 5th place ratio of (-) 2.
6. John - Playing a French Army scored 1/4, 4/2, 4/6 for a 6th place ratio of (-) 3.
7. Greg - Playing a French Army scored 1/4, 2/2, 3/4 tied at 7th place with a ratio of (-) 4.
7. Dan - Playing an Austrian Army scored 1/4, 1/4, 6/4 tied at 7th place with a ratio of (-) 4.
8. Scott - Playing an Austrian Army scored 1/2, 2/4, 1/4 took the bottom spot with a kill ratio of (-) 6.
So we had 10 players fighting with 12 point Armies on preset 2 x 2 terrain boards. You can see that those nasty British Armies with that excellent firepower took the top two spots. And you can also see that the Austrians were pretty much at the bottom during this 1812 Campaign. Looking forward to next years tourney. We will look at fighting 1813/1814 next time?