Saturday, August 4, 2012

Historicon 2012 - The Convention

So here are some pictures of the Convention itself.  I really liked the venue although it was noisy and the restroom situation needs some improvement.  Overall, I really liked it and can't wait to return next year!  So here are some of my pictures of this great event.

Noisy but a lot of fun!

Space Battles

Fantasy Battles

Flames of War Tourney - always great terrain layouts

People were pretty excited about this game Sergeants!

Sergeants!

Battle Cry!

Julie, Richard Borg (Battle Cry) and me
Greg in action at Historicon

Pea Ridge I believe - Civil War

Some Gunboat Action

They even had lights for the gun firing

Colonial Game in action

WWI Dogfighting


Ancients

Swap meet

Dealers Room - Perry Figs all painted!

Perry Figs

Nice 54's

Sudan Terrain 28mm


54's Display

Great Sudan Display - More inspiration!

Rogers Rangers on the attack - Diorama


Crown Military Minatrures

Micro Armor Diorama


No comments: